06 December 2009

Hair loss

 
 
 

Well, when I was much younger, I had thick curly hair. As I have gotten older, I have discovered more and more hair in the bottom of the tub, or on my blankets or on my mom's clothes. Looking at my dad, I had some concern that my hair would thin, but you would have thought it would have waited until at least my first birthday. Anyway, my mom says it will grow back (I am only 4 months old you know)... I am trying to belive her, but... that is a lot to believe in. When does baldness usually start? How do you know it is for ever? Will wearing hoodies all the time make it look like I am trying to hide something? Am I too young for rogain? Do you think they will offer me a sponsorship, if it works? Way too many things for me to think about.....

Grace
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Oh, I love the hoodie look, Grace Ann. But you are a doll no matter what!