03 February 2012

have to do this before I forget...


So, mom has kept me from the computer for a while (I have to amuse myself with big and little Elmo instead), but this has allowed me more time to play with Belle/Lilly... The other day, mom was busy doing whatever she does (I think she was working on work stuff, I don't know she had the computer that I don't get to use) and she was ignoring Lilly and I, so I took it upon myself to entertain Lilly. I have watched mom get down on the floor and let Lilly play with stuffed animals, so I took Marie out of her place of honor (the bottom corner of the book shelf) and stood over Lilly and dropped Marie on Lilly, which made Lilly laugh, so I did it again and again... It was so funny. Then, Lilly and I played tug of war with Marie. It is a good thing that Marie is a good sport about Lilly touching her.

Mom did not get any pictures of us playing, I will try to convince her to take pictures another time, but here is a picture of me playing with Papa (he isn't in the picture) in Spain...
G.

1 comment:

2Morrows Memories Photography said...

Where is the jealous button Spain.... I miss you!