18 January 2010

Please parents, buy a map






 
 
 
 

So, from watching cool TV shows like Oprah, I understand, that in warm weather, you holiday in cooler areas and in cool weather, you holiday in warmer areas. Then there are my parents. We live in Arizona!!!!!! Why would we want to leave AZ in the middle of a 70 degree winter?

But, my parents decided I needed to meet my parent's relatives and friends in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in January. Why?

But, here are pictures of my (great) Grandpa Koester, (great) Grandma Koester, my cousin (Henry) and his dad (Peter), and my dad's buddy Bart... while it was fun to go, as you can see from the pictures of mom and I, it was a little cold for us warm weather girls...

Mom promised that we would get this weather thing resolved.

G
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

SOOOO much fun. We love our warm weather here in AZ. Glad you made it back!