18 January 2010

What a week it was

 
 
 

So, last week, my dad went to McDonalds, and while he might not have planned on sharing, becuase I have been working on my grasping ability, I ended up with the fries... Jealous? Do you think I am too young for yummy french fries with salt and fat? Even after the fries were gone, I was having difficulty letting go of the yummy container.

Last week, I also went to another hockey game. Do you think my parents understand I picked them because they live in Arizona... who wants to go to cold places? Are they trying to abuse me?

More later
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

WE had do much fun! Thanks for lettings us come with you all. I love the picture of us all, and how Grace is watching the ice, just in case a hockey puck comes flying by.