24 September 2009

Ouch, mom thart hurt

Well, my mom did it.... she cut my finger (please see that I have taken a picture of my ouwiee, or however you spell it) for my future therapy sessions. She did agree to fund my therapy in leiu of my finding legal representation.

Notice the huge slice on my thumb from when she tried to cut my fingernails. From now on, I have requested that only my dad cut my fingernails.
Notice on this picture, that I am still looking sad about my finger, and it has been more than 12 hours since my finger was cut.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Oh, I have an account for my children to go to the therapist too. You are a great mother...don't let Grace tell you otherwise.

R.G. said...

After Luke wounded little baby Mara, I always had to clip fingernails. No worries, Mara doesn't remember it!