28 September 2009

While other babies sleep


My mom told her dad (my papa) that at night when other babies are sleeping, I am working on getting out of my swaddling. As proof she took a picture (earlier in the night, both of my arms and one of my legs were out, but mom "corrected" that....) but when dad woke up an hour later, I had one arm out, so mom took a picture to prove that I am to busy to sleep at night. Wonder where this type of habit came from????? Mom is mysteriously silent.
nPosted by Picasa

3 comments:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Oh, Grace...You are too sweet. Thanks for comein over and hangin out with us.

R.G. said...

Oh we like burrito babies at our house!

Browns said...

She is a doll! I love her! I lve the baby anouncement picture on Deana's blog. She looks so pretty! cant wait to meet her!