25 September 2009

This is Grace

I have finally taken over my mom's blogging job. This means that the blogs will be more consistent, the spelling will be better, and they will be more accurate.

This is not a picture from today, because today is not a good picture day. Instead this is a picture from a couple of days ago, when I was much cuter.

This is my dog, I like this dog, it doesn't have a name, so don't ask me what it is named.

My mom would have given the dog a name, and made up a story about it. Because this isn't my mom's blog anymore, there will be no more stories.

If you have any other questions, let me know, if it is a good day, I might answer them... TTFN (that is what all of the big kids are saying now...)

1 comment:

Mike and Maradel said...

so will you make your mommy do her mom's blog to get it up to date? All of these cure cousins and they are no where to be found on your grandma's blog so someone needs to do it?You are darling EVERYDAY!