05 October 2009

mommy for sale

Well, after today, I have made the long hard decision to sell my mom.

She is only kind of used, I only used her for two months. She tried to be a good mom, but after today, I am going to have to give her to someone else.

Can you believe it? This morning I woke up at 2:30 am so I could play with her before work, and she only wanted me to go back to sleep. (My dad was willing to play with me at 4am, so I am keeping him.)She let the doctor give me three shots today, after the indignity of having them strip me down and carry me through the doctor's office. This mom has to go.

If anyone is looking for a mom, here are pictures of her and I during better days. (This is after she got her hair cut, but right after she got out of the shower, so she didn't smell then..and put on clothes, she doesn't look as cute as I do in only a diaper, so she only takes pictures fully clothed).

The doctor said she was doing something right, I am now 11lbs 3oz, and I am 23 inches long, but that does not make up for today's indignity.

Well, let me know if you want to buy my mommy, I am going to bed.

Peace out ...G
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mike and Maradel said...

I don't think Grace really wants to sell you! Thanks for the cute post.

R.G. said...

Oh Miss Grace give your Mommy another chance. She is awesome.

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Send your mommy over here...we'll love her, but I think you'd really really miss her!!!! Things are never the same without your mommy around.
I think that your mommy might be in the Mean Mommy Club. (it's a club for mommies that really really care about their kids)

The Brown Life said...

I want to buy Grace's mom. Iknow this is a little late, but I will take you. Your blog is super cute!