22 October 2009

it is good to be me


So, last night was another milestone. If I could have danced all night (or walked) I would have, but since I cannot walk, I sang for most of the evening. Here is a picture of my sold out performance (because I was hanging in mom's bed, she had to stand)....

Then, I tried this whole sleeping in a sleep sac, instead of sleeping in my mummy suit. While there wasn't as much Velcro to keep me amused all night, the freedom I had allowed me to go from one direction when mom put me in bed to turning all the way around before my parents woke up.

In the first sleeping picture, I look like I am sleeping on my belly, but that is just my version of "assume the position."


So, what should I conquer next week?????


Maybe my own room and out of the pack and play....

Stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: