02 October 2009

Got Pants?


This week was very exciting for me. I am now eight weeks old (but I am going on six months) and mom went back to work. I was so excited when I found out that mom was going back to work. I had my days at the house by myself all planned out, blogging in the morning, eating ice cream and cookies in the afternoon. Then Wednesday morning I was rudely awaken (literally at 4 am when mom went to work) and I found out that I was not going to be left at home alone. Bummer!!! It has gotten better, because I know everyone who is watching me, and I like them.

Anyway, this week was also cool, because it got cold in Arizona so I got to wear pants for the first time. Here are pictures of me and my dad when I was wearing cool pink pants (notice my dad and I have matching double chins).

The other picture of me is me chilling in my dad's chair in my first pair of blue jeans, I am waiting on my dad buying me a pair of sevens (everyone cross your fingers I can convince him before my next post and I will get a picture posted of me in my even cooler jeans)....

Well, I gotta run...peace out. G
Posted by Picasa

No comments: