08 November 2009

It has been a crazy week...



Well as people know from my last post, no one offered cash for my mom, so I kept her, as Aunt Natalie reminded me, my mom's family motto is "No Returns" so I am stuck with her. So, I learned this week, that my mom's clothes taste good... better then formula, but not as good as mommy milk. As such, I am eating more of my mom''s clothes.

I like her white t-shirts best.

Oh, and here is a picture of me in my really cool zebra print pants (thanks Aunt Deana) and my I love Big Cedar Lodge shirt that I wore out on the town on Saturday night. I thought I looked really cool, until some not helpful sales lady asked my mom how old her son was... see mom, I told you I needed one of those really cool hair flowers that all the other girls wear...

Well... I am going to go think about how to get my hair longer before I go visit my cousin Georgia this weekend (I hear that she can wear her hair in pigtails... I am so jealous right now...) got to go think hard. If anyone has suggestions (mom already nixed hair extensions and weaves for me this year) let me know....

G

No comments: