17 November 2009

Okies from Muskogee
















My parents keep teasing me, I don't know why. This time they announced I was going to visit my cousins, but forgot to mention that we were going as a family... ugh, parents. Can't live with them, can't eat without my mom around.

Anyway, we got on a plane (see the picture of me and my monkey waiting in the airport) in Phoenix, and when I woke up, we were in a very cold, windy place called Tulsa. I woke up again and my aunt Lauren was cooing over me (I love people who adore me...shout out to Aunt Lauren). Then I got to watch Scooter hangout in my car seat, I really hoped he would stay there, because Aunt Lauren wouldn't let Scooter near me. If he stayed in my car seat, I would have to be held and adored.... love it!

My cousins couldn't wait to meet me on Saturday morning.... Cooper is still calling me Gracie, and Georgia, when she is talking to me refers to me as baby (I think it bothers her, because she has laid claim to that name). We went to the Tulsa Aquarium, and my silly cousins stuck their heads in the crocodile, I stayed a respectful distance away, but I did think the shark tunnel was cool.

Because it was cold, I got to wear cool cold weather clothes (check me out).

My favorite picture wouldn't fit on this blog
More later



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike and Maradel said...

It looks like a fun trip. I am glad you could meet more cousins! What fun you will have as you get to know them better!